KING AND STONE, INC.
2. What Information is collected.
(a) Information Provided to Company: Company collects any information entered on its site, or that is given to Company in any other way. A User can choose not to provide certain information, but the User may not be able to take advantage of Company’s services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When a User visits the website, the User discloses certain information, such as the User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of the User’s visit, which is automatically provided to Company. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to the site.
(c) "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to a computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but a User may change User’s settings to have User’s browser notify User when a new cookie is requested or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is used. The information Company collects is used for administering its business activities. Occasionally, Company may use the information to notify Users about changes to the website, new services, or special offers.
4. How Company Protects Information. The privacy and protection of information is important to Company. Company does not make any personal information available to third parties without permission.
Access to some services and content may be password protected. If so, Company advises that the User should not disclose the password to anyone. In addition, Company recommends that the User sign out of password-protected services at the end of the session.
5. Methods We Use to Protect Information. Company uses security software, or relies on its third party providers’ protocols to protect the confidentiality of personal information. In addition, Company’s business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of the information. Company’s business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
6. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18.